A Guinea Pig Christmas


Comments

  1. Someone posted this comment but I accidentally deleted it:

    "They are just too cute! What are their names?"

    Thanks! Casper, Chauncey and Timmy (Tiny Tim is his "legal" name I gave him, ha).

    Casper, the white pig, was rescued from an abandoned apartment. He is elderly at approximately age six. Chauncey, the pig facing the tree, is almost five. Timmy, the brown pig, was a "failed foster" of mine that I adopted from the shelter last year. He was abused which resulted in severe head trauma and being blinded in one eye. After a lot of love and rehab (he couldn't walk without falling over due to vertigo) he is a happy, well adjusted boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing this now! So cute- 3 little pigs happily enjoying their Christmas treats!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are now closed on Outdated By Design which was retired in April of 2017. I am leaving my blog archives online. If you need to reach me please use the handy contact form. Thanks!