Thrifty Vintage Gluten-Free Recipes Is Now Published!

After months of laboring in my kitchen, tweaking, testing and tasting recipes until they became triumphs, my Kindle book Thrifty Vintage Gluten-Free Recipes is now ready for purchase on Amazon Kindle! You don't need a Kindle to read it! Amazon Kindle books can be read on your phone or iPad (so you can bring it into your kitchen) or your desktop.

I just peeked at my book and I was so excited to see THIS (updated at 12:42 p.m.):



I put a lot into this delicious project so I hope you will enjoy new-to-you dishes! 


And now, to announce the randomly selected winner of a free copy! Congratulations  Stephanie K! Please contact me using the contact form on my blog by May 5th to claim your gift copy.


Thank you to everyone else who entered the contest or commented on my posts along the way. It feels great to see people excited about the recipes. If you purchase my book it helps support my blog. Thank you.

Comments

  1. Yay for you! I'm going to order the book now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! I feel like I've been waiting forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! Hope you enjoy it and it was worth the wait!

      Delete
    2. I just looked over the booked, and realized I'm not going to have to go shopping for awhile. Would you believe I have oxtails already in my freezer?

      Delete
    3. That's great! When I mentioned oxtails to my friends, not a single one had eaten them before.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Averyl! I just posted a review on Amazon of your book. I really do love it. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your wonderful review! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. You are more than welcome. I'm so sorry about the one negative review. Oh well! One can't please all of the people all of the time.

      Delete

Post a Comment