Celebratory "Lobstah" for 22 years!


Yesterday Wayne took me out for lobster at our favorite five star lobster dive for the freshest lobster, crispiest fries, crunchiest slaw and dynamic waterside views to celebrate 22 years since my last drink.





As you can see it was a misty early evening but that only added some coastal charm. 

I don't celebrate milestones in my sobriety in the manner of: "Phew! I made it another year! How long can I keep this up?" It really is a happy day to think of how much my life has improved for the better since then. It's the same with when I started eating retro. I'm loving it! Counting calories, cooking wholesome foods from scratch and moving around more is not something I endure to maintain a healthy weight. I enjoy it! As you can see I still eat out and am not missing out on good times.

Self-care feels good!

Comments

  1. Looks like a great time and a great meal. Love the ambiance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun place! Lobster at the fancier/foodie places just isn't as good, nor as fun and fresh. It's an unpretentious gem.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, DJ! (Can I call you that?)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! This is a wonderful achievement and worth celebrating. Glad you had a nice time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment