A walk around my Scarborough, Maine neighborhood


Yes, more peak fall foliage pics!


I shot these today and yesterday while out walking around my neighborhood.


This is someone's long, winding driveway down the road from me.


Even though it's peak foliage right now, there are always some trees that start to turn later than others. It's definitely not an assembly line production.


However, it's obvious to me that a silent and spiritual pro (some call it God) choreographed the colorful display.


The leaves will soon become less vibrant and turn brown before they fall to the ground and make it crunchy, or slippery if it's raining.


This dirt road isn't very long but it's incredibly pretty right now.


The view facing the paved road.


A colorful canopy.


Baby white birch.


Dead end.


The clouds were also very interesting today.


Road kitty!


Pretending he/she doesn't notice me.


Fresh flowers and fallen leaves by someone's mailbox.


A foot bridge that leads nowhere.


Heading back.

Comments

  1. I love the canopy. There's a nearby street here that has a canopy of leaves over it. And I love the kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting pictures! I'm so surprised you guys haven't had a couple of skiffs of snow yet. Wyoming is about to get a third snow storm. And down here? I could start a new garden! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Speaking of gardens, tonight we're having our first freeze. I'm hoping the tomatoes make it through the night!

      Delete

Post a Comment